• mini mi: talking to the sisters

    Monday, June 04, 2007

    talking to the sisters

    JoieTang: now that mom's gone shopping with me and has seen how much it frustrates me, she keeps calling me with fashion advice
    medolie: that's b/c she wants you to get a mate
    medolie: duh
    medolie: she hates mine
    medolie: and alexa is still young
    medolie: so she's focusing on you
    medolie: before your lake dries up or whatever she said
    JoieTang: you guys talked about my lake?
    JoieTang: i feel all exposed
    medolie: i was laughing pretty hard
    JoieTang: oh good grief
    medolie: don't let your lake dry up, joy
    medolie: b/c then you can't lactate and have huge children
    medolie: like the four of us
    medolie: hahaha
    JoieTang: oh yeah
    JoieTang: this is the "if i don't have children, my system won't work" conversation
    JoieTang: the system meaning my body
    JoieTang: this is mom's "if you have it, you should USE it" logic, which means that my breasts will be wasted if they are not used as bottles
    JoieTang: good stuff

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home